Patanol Eye Drops belong to the group of medicines called antihistamines. Patanol Eye Drops are used for the treatment of seasonal, allergic conjunctivitis, which is an inflammation of the eye due to a foreign substance that causes an allergic which give watery, itchy and/or red eyes.
The main components in Patanol Eye Drops are olopatadine 1 mg/mL (0.1%) as the active ingredient. The inactive composition found in Benzalkonium chloride, as a preservative, Sodium chloride, Dibasic sodium phosphate, purified water Hydrochloric acid/sodium hydroxide to adjust pH of this solution.
Use Patanol Eye drops one to two drops every day in affected eyes twice a day. Use it every day and at the same time or as directed by your doctor. After using Patanol Eye Drops, wait at least 5 minutes before putting any other eye drops in your eye(s).
- If you are allergic to any composition available in Patanol stop taking it and consult your doctor.
- It affects your vision for some time causing blurred vision. It is recommended not to move ar drive a vehicle.
- It is not suitable for all the patients, so it is advised to consult your doctor before taking it.
Precautions : –
- Don’t Freeze
- Don’t keep in bathroom or in warm places
- Do not leave the top off the bottle for any length of time, to avoid contaminating the eye drops.
Storage : –
Store Patanol eye drop in cool, dry and dark place at room temperature below 25°C. It is not advisable to keep it in the refrigerator. Keep it out of children’s reach.